The following financial transactions can be performed through our online payment webpage:
- Payment of registration fee for our events;
- Subscription to the journal Symmetry: Culture and Science (printed or electronic versions);
- Purchase of previous publications, back issues or single articles (printed or electronic versions), catalogues, and other publications, as specified on this page;
- Sponsor or advertise.
All prices are given in Euro. Payment is accepted in Euro.
The Symmetrology Foundation retains the following rights:
- Registration fee for our events is accepted after filling in your registration data. The event organiser is an equal opportunity organisation and may refuse the registration only by scholarly considerations. In the case of refusal the payment will be returned according to the conditions in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- Printed publications are available in limited copies. Before payment, inquire please, about the availability of the given product.
Printed publications are mailed to your address, as indicated on the order form.
- Online publications can be accessed by a password, sent to your e-mail address after the receipt of your payment.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation should be done by e-mail by the date stated on the website of the event. In this case, the registration fee with the deduction of a Euro 35 administrative cost will be returned to your account. All registration fees for applicants are final and cannot be refunded after the cancellation date of Monday, July 1. Cancellations received after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
To cancel a publication order, send your request by e-mail. Your order will be considered, and either (e.g., in case of damage) the copy will be replaced, or the price, with a 10 % (minimum Euro 10) handling fee credited to your account.
- In case you are unable to use the online payment system, you may pay by bank transfer as announced at this page.
In this case the bank’s fees for the money transfer must be paid by the sender. If the amount you send is incorrect and not sufficient to cover your registration fee your registration will not be valid. In the Reason for payment, please write your name and surname as well as “SF’13 registration” or “Subscription for … “, etc. Only this way it will be possible for the Symmetrion to match your payment with your registration.
- You can choose to send a check as well. In this case, please, add the check handling cost (currently Euro 12) to the amount. Cash payments will be accepted in exceptional cases, for on-site registrations only.